Friday 20 September 2013

A Permaculture Literature Review (on-line)

A New Permaculture Literature Review

Thanks to Dr. Steve Emery of Birmingham University and the wonders of SCOPUS, a new permaculture literature review is now available. It contains 51 journal articles and conference papers items published between 2001 and 2013. As far as I am aware, it is the most thorough list produced to date. Thanks Steve! If you know of items that are missing from this list, or have a good list of your own, please send them to me: research@permaculture.org.uk.

2 comments:

  1. It is really look so amazing and show your efforts that you spend to make this article but I truly excited to read out this instruction. I appreciate you for post this amazing artwork with us but I enjoyed much to get some best tips. Literature Review Writing Services

    ReplyDelete